Fiber Network Services
Fiber Network Services
Nexlink specializes in providing turnkey solutions for fiber network construction, engineering and installation needs, focused on creating a bridge between the wireless and wireline industries. Offering cost effective design and installation services in conformity with the latest industry standards, our technicians have worked for a diverse group of commercial customers and are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations to ensure every project is handled with professionalism and care. With every project we:
Conduct a thorough site survey prior to network placement—The purpose of a site survey is to recognize circumstances or locations in need of special attention, for example physical hazards such as high temperatures. Additionally, building code regulations, like the National Electric Code (NEC) must be considered. If there are issues regarding local building codes or regulations, Nexlink assures they will be addressed prior to project start.
Develop a fiber installation plan—A fiber installation plan should communicate the considerations noted during the site survey to the installation team including logistics of network equipment, location of intermediate access points, splice locations and specific responsibilities of each member of the installation team.
Follow proper procedures—Our knowledgeable technicians follow all appropriate steps to ensure project safety, compliancy and success.
Document the installation-Fiber pre- and post- installation test data will be recorded in an orderly and logical fashion to ensure future trouble shooting and upgrading will be simplified.
Additional, core Nexlink assets offering the highest level of service and experience to broadband industries include:
- Satellite/terrestrial/fiber operator staffing
- WiMax/WiFi/DAS/Microwave networks
- Turn-key wireless implementations
- Fiber and microwave backhaul implementations
- Project management / Site development and maintenance
- Outside plant construction (OSP) / Inside plant construction (ISP)
- Fiber fusion splicing and testing
- Full documentation and engineering
- Testing and certification
- Emergency fiber/coax repair
- Upgrade/rebuild construction
- Coax splicing and activation
- System audit and maintenance
Nexlink’s reputation for professionalism and excellence has been obtained through trusted relationships with our valued customers. We would like to provide you with that service as well.